You can find below detailed information on how to remove 24x7 Help for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall 24x7 Help from your PCCrawler Group
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Crawler Group. Please follow http://www.24x7Help.org/
if you want to read more on 24x7 Help on Crawler Group's page. 24x7 Help is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 24x7 Help. 24x7 Help's main file takes around 1.25 MB (1311056 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
24x7 Help installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.25 MB (1311056
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to 24x7 Help version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other 24x7 Help versions:
24x7 Help is a program offered by Crawler Group. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase 24x7 Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 24x7 Help from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 24x7 Help or simply click the Search field and type in "24x7 Help". If it is installed on your PC the 24x7 Help app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 24x7 Help in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 24x7 Help, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 24x7 Help:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.24x7Help.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 24x7 Help.
8. After uninstalling 24x7 Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 24x7 Help that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 24x7 Help using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 24x7 Help by Crawler Group from your PC, we are not saying that 24x7 Help by Crawler Group is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 24x7 Help in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-17 01:36:38.897