You can find on this page details on how to uninstall 24x7 Help for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall 24x7 Help from your PCCrawler Group
. More info about Crawler Group can be seen here
. Please open http://www.24x7Help.org/
if you want to read more on 24x7 Help on Crawler Group's web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing 24x7 Help is "C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. App24x7Help.exe is the 24x7 Help's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.80 MB (1885496 bytes) on disk.
24x7 Help is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.46 MB (3622960
bytes) on disk:
- App24x7Help.exe (1.80 MB)
- App24x7Hook.exe (39.80 KB)
- App24x7Hook64.exe (44.80 KB)
- App24x7Svc.exe (331.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This web page is about 24x7 Help version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other 24x7 Help releases:
24x7 Help is a program offered by the software company Crawler Group. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall 24x7 Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 24x7 Help with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 24x7 Help or simply activate the Search feature and type in "24x7 Help". If it is installed on your PC the 24x7 Help app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click 24x7 Help in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 24x7 Help, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 24x7 Help:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.24x7Help.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 24x7 Help.
8. After uninstalling 24x7 Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 24x7 Help which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 24x7 Help using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 24x7 Help by Crawler Group from your PC, we are not saying that 24x7 Help by Crawler Group is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 24x7 Help supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-07 16:33:45.560