24x7 Help is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall 24x7 Help from your systemCrawler Group
. More information on Crawler Group can be found here
. More information about the application 24x7 Help can be found at http://www.24x7Help.org/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\24x7Help folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove 24x7 Help by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\24x7Help\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. App24x7Help.exe is the 24x7 Help's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.84 MB (1924920 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in 24x7 Help. They take 3.45 MB (3616504
bytes) on disk.
- App24x7Help.exe (1.84 MB)
- App24x7Hook.exe (39.80 KB)
- App24x7Svc.exe (331.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current web page applies to 24x7 Help version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more 24x7 Help versions please click below:
24x7 Help is an application marketed by the software company Crawler Group. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove 24x7 Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 24x7 Help from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 24x7 Help or simply click the Search feature and type in "24x7 Help". The 24x7 Help program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 24x7 Help in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 24x7 Help, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 24x7 Help:
- The publisher is: http://www.24x7Help.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\24x7Help\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 24x7 Help.
8. After uninstalling 24x7 Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 24x7 Help that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 24x7 Help using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 24x7 Help by Crawler Group from your PC, nor are we saying that 24x7 Help by Crawler Group is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 24x7 Help supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 20:01:41.267