This info is about webget for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall webget from your systemwebget
. Take a look here
for more details on webget. More information about the software webget can be found at http://webwebget.com/support
. webget is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\webget directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove webget by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\webget\webgetuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled 7za.exe and its approximative size is 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
The executables below are part of webget. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to webget version 2014.05.14.124659
only. You can find below a few links to other webget releases:
...click to view all...
webget is a program released by the software company webget. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall webget is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove webget with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find webget or simply activate the Search feature and type in "webget". If it exists on your system the webget application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select webget in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding webget, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for webget:
- The software company is: http://webwebget.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\webget\webgetuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall webget.
8. After removing webget, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong webget which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing webget with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall webget by webget from your computer, nor are we saying that webget by webget is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall webget supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 11:10:01.730