snipsmart is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall snipsmart from your computersnipsmart
. Open here
for more info on snipsmart. More info about the program snipsmart can be seen at http://snipsmart.info/support
. Usually the snipsmart application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\snipsmart folder, depending on the user's option during install. snipsmart's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\snipsmart\snipsmartuninstall.exe. snipsmartUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 251.77 KB (257816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in snipsmart. They take 251.77 KB (257816
bytes) on disk.
- snipsmartUninstall.exe (251.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.09.04.213524
of snipsmart. You can find below a few links to other snipsmart versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall snipsmart.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
snipsmart is an application by the software company snipsmart. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove snipsmart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall snipsmart from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate snipsmart or simply click the Search feature and type in "snipsmart". The snipsmart app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click snipsmart in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding snipsmart, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for snipsmart:
- The web site of the application is: http://snipsmart.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\snipsmart\snipsmartuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall snipsmart.
8. After removing snipsmart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of snipsmart that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing snipsmart with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove snipsmart by snipsmart from your PC, we are not saying that snipsmart by snipsmart is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove snipsmart in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 00:07:03.450