snipsmart is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall snipsmart from your PCsnipsmart
. Open here
for more info on snipsmart. More info about the program snipsmart can be seen at http://snipsmart.info/support
. Usually the snipsmart application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\snipsmart folder, depending on the user's option during install. snipsmart's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\snipsmart\snipsmartuninstall.exe. snipsmartUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 251.77 KB (257816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in snipsmart. They take 251.77 KB (257816
bytes) on disk.
- snipsmartUninstall.exe (251.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.09.04.213524
of snipsmart. You can find below a few links to other snipsmart versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall snipsmart.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\snipsmart
- C:\Program Files (x86)\snipsmart\snipsmart.ico
snipsmart is a program offered by snipsmart. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall snipsmart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete snipsmart using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find snipsmart or simply click the Search feature and type in "snipsmart". The snipsmart program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click snipsmart in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about snipsmart, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for snipsmart:
- The software company is: http://snipsmart.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\snipsmart\snipsmartuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall snipsmart.
8. After uninstalling snipsmart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of snipsmart that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing snipsmart using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove snipsmart by snipsmart from your computer, we are not saying that snipsmart by snipsmart is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove snipsmart supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 00:07:03.450