This page is about snipsmart for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall snipsmart from your PCsnipsmart
. More data about snipsmart can be read here
. More details about the app snipsmart can be found at http://snipsmart.info/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\snipsmart folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\snipsmart\snipsmartUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove snipsmart. snipsmart.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
snipsmart is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.29 MB (8687840
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- snipsmartUn.exe (530.73 KB)
- snipsmartUninstall.exe (253.38 KB)
- updatesnipsmart.exe (463.23 KB)
- snipsmart.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- snipsmart.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- snipsmart.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- snipsmart.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- snipsmart.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- snipsmart.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- snipsmart.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
- utilsnipsmart.exe (452.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.10.19.035853
of snipsmart. You can find below info on other versions of snipsmart:
...click to view all...
snipsmart is a program offered by snipsmart. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove snipsmart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove snipsmart from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find snipsmart or simply click the Search field and type in "snipsmart". If it is installed on your PC the snipsmart program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select snipsmart in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about snipsmart, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for snipsmart:
- The publisher is: http://snipsmart.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\snipsmart\snipsmartUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove snipsmart.
8. After uninstalling snipsmart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong snipsmart which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing snipsmart with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove snipsmart by snipsmart from your PC, nor are we saying that snipsmart by snipsmart is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove snipsmart in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:25:00.397