This page is about snipsmart for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall snipsmart from your computersnipsmart
. Further information on snipsmart can be found here
. Click on http://snipsmart.info/support
to get more info about snipsmart on snipsmart's website. Usually the snipsmart application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\snipsmart folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove snipsmart by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\snipsmart\snipsmartUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called snipsmart.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with snipsmart. They take about 2.85 MB (2993264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- snipsmartUn.exe (551.23 KB)
- snipsmartUninstall.exe (253.70 KB)
- utilsnipsmart.exe (633.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- snipsmart.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- snipsmart.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- snipsmart.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
This data is about snipsmart version 2014.11.16.112104
only. Click on the links below for other snipsmart versions:
...click to view all...
snipsmart is a program marketed by the software company snipsmart. Some users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove snipsmart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove snipsmart from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find snipsmart or simply click the Search feature and type in "snipsmart". If it is installed on your PC the snipsmart program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select snipsmart in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about snipsmart, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for snipsmart:
- The software company is: http://snipsmart.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\snipsmart\snipsmartUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove snipsmart.
8. After uninstalling snipsmart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong snipsmart that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing snipsmart with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall snipsmart by snipsmart from your PC, nor are we saying that snipsmart by snipsmart is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall snipsmart supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 06:48:13.617