snipsmart is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall snipsmart from your computersnipsmart
. Additional info about snipsmart can be seen here
. You can read more about about snipsmart at http://snipsmart.info/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\snipsmart directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\snipsmart\snipsmartUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove snipsmart. snipsmart.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in snipsmart. They occupy 8.20 MB (8598248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- snipsmartUn.exe (530.73 KB)
- snipsmartUninstall.exe (253.38 KB)
- utilsnipsmart.exe (396.23 KB)
- snipsmart.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- snipsmart.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- snipsmart.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- snipsmart.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- snipsmart.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- snipsmart.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- snipsmart.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to snipsmart version 2014.09.04.212626
only. You can find below info on other versions of snipsmart:
...click to view all...
snipsmart is a program by the software company snipsmart. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase snipsmart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete snipsmart from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate snipsmart or simply click the Search field and type in "snipsmart". If it exists on your system the snipsmart application will be found automatically. When you click snipsmart in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding snipsmart, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for snipsmart:
- The software company is: http://snipsmart.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\snipsmart\snipsmartUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove snipsmart.
8. After removing snipsmart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong snipsmart which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing snipsmart with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove snipsmart by snipsmart from your PC, nor are we saying that snipsmart by snipsmart is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove snipsmart in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 09:49:51.297