This page contains thorough information on how to remove snipsmart for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall snipsmart from your PCsnipsmart
. You can read more on snipsmart or check for application updates here
. More details about the app snipsmart can be found at http://snipsmart.info/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\snipsmart directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall snipsmart by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\snipsmart\snipsmartuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights.
The executable files below are installed together with snipsmart. They take about 7.64 MB (8006168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- snipsmartUninstall.exe (253.68 KB)
- utilsnipsmart.exe (512.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- snipsmart.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- snipsmart.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- snipsmart.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- snipsmart.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- snipsmart.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- snipsmart.BRT.Helper.exe (157.73 KB)
- snipsmart.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- snipsmart.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.02.212357
of snipsmart. You can find here a few links to other snipsmart versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling snipsmart we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
snipsmart is an application by the software company snipsmart. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase snipsmart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase snipsmart from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate snipsmart or simply click the Search feature and type in "snipsmart". The snipsmart application will be found very quickly. When you click snipsmart in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding snipsmart, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for snipsmart:
- The web site of the program is: http://snipsmart.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\snipsmart\snipsmartuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove snipsmart.
8. After removing snipsmart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of snipsmart that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing snipsmart with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall snipsmart by snipsmart from your computer, nor are we saying that snipsmart by snipsmart is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall snipsmart in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130