Zulu DJ Software
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Zulu DJ Software for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Zulu DJ Software from your PCNCH Software
. More information on NCH Software can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Zulu folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Zulu\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Zulu DJ Software. The application's main executable file occupies 1.03 MB (1081860 bytes) on disk and is called zulu.exe.
Zulu DJ Software installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.45 MB (2564184
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (1.03 MB)
- zulu.exe (1.03 MB)
- zulusetup2.04_v2.05.exe (391.08 KB)
The current page applies to Zulu DJ Software version 2.05
alone. For more Zulu DJ Software versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Zulu DJ Software is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Zulu DJ Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Zulu DJ Software from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Zulu DJ Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zulu DJ Software". If it is installed on your PC the Zulu DJ Software program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Zulu DJ Software in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Zulu DJ Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zulu DJ Software.
8. After uninstalling Zulu DJ Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Zulu DJ Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Zulu DJ Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Zulu DJ Software by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Zulu DJ Software by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Zulu DJ Software in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 12:56:33.483