Zulu DJ Software
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Zulu DJ Software for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Zulu DJ Software from your systemNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be found here
. Further information about Zulu DJ Software can be seen at www.nch.com.au/dj/support.html
. Zulu DJ Software is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Zulu folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Zulu DJ Software is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Zulu\zulu.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. zulu.exe is the Zulu DJ Software's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.67 MB (2800680 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Zulu DJ Software. They occupy 3.55 MB (3727440
bytes) on disk.
- zulu.exe (2.67 MB)
- zulusetup_v3.31.exe (905.04 KB)
This web page is about Zulu DJ Software version 3.31
alone. Click on the links below for other Zulu DJ Software versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Zulu DJ Software you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Zulu DJ Software:
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Zulu\zulu.exe
- C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Zulu DJ Software (2).lnk
- C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Zulu DJ Software.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\kindle\URL Protocol
Zulu DJ Software is a program marketed by the software company NCH Software. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Zulu DJ Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Zulu DJ Software from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Zulu DJ Software or simply click the Search field and type in "Zulu DJ Software". If it exists on your system the Zulu DJ Software application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Zulu DJ Software in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Zulu DJ Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zulu DJ Software:
- The web site of the program is: www.nch.com.au/dj/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Zulu\zulu.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zulu DJ Software.
8. After uninstalling Zulu DJ Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Zulu DJ Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Zulu DJ Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Zulu DJ Software by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Zulu DJ Software by NCH Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Zulu DJ Software in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-14 23:07:11.610