Zulu DJ Software
This web page is about Zulu DJ Software for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Zulu DJ Software from your PCNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be seen here
. Zulu DJ Software is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Zulu folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Zulu DJ Software by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Zulu\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled DJ zulusetup_v2.13.exe and it has a size of 445.08 KB (455760 bytes).
Zulu DJ Software contains of the executables below. They take 445.08 KB (455760
bytes) on disk.
- DJ zulusetup_v2.13.exe (445.08 KB)
This page is about Zulu DJ Software version 2.13
alone. You can find here a few links to other Zulu DJ Software versions:
...click to view all...
Zulu DJ Software is a program marketed by NCH Software. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Zulu DJ Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Zulu DJ Software from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Zulu DJ Software or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Zulu DJ Software". The Zulu DJ Software application will be found automatically. After you click Zulu DJ Software in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Zulu DJ Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Zulu DJ Software.
8. After removing Zulu DJ Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Zulu DJ Software which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zulu DJ Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zulu DJ Software by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Zulu DJ Software by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zulu DJ Software in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 04:49:03.057