Zulu DJ Software
Zulu DJ Software is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Zulu DJ Software from your PCNCH Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on NCH Software. More info about the program Zulu DJ Software can be found at www.nch.com.au/dj/support.html
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Zulu folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Zulu DJ Software is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Zulu\zulu.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. zulu.exe is the Zulu DJ Software's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.72 MB (2857000 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Zulu DJ Software. They take about 4.54 MB (4762744
bytes) on disk.
- zulu.exe (2.72 MB)
- zulusetup_v3.43.exe (930.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.43
of Zulu DJ Software. You can find below info on other releases of Zulu DJ Software:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Zulu DJ Software we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Zulu DJ Software's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Zulu\zulu.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\Zulu DJ Software.ico
Zulu DJ Software is a program offered by NCH Software. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Zulu DJ Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Zulu DJ Software from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Zulu DJ Software or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zulu DJ Software". If it is installed on your PC the Zulu DJ Software application will be found automatically. After you select Zulu DJ Software in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Zulu DJ Software, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zulu DJ Software:
- The web site of the application is: www.nch.com.au/dj/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Zulu\zulu.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zulu DJ Software.
8. After removing Zulu DJ Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Zulu DJ Software which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Zulu DJ Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zulu DJ Software by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Zulu DJ Software by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Zulu DJ Software supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 12:15:43.500