Yandex is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Yandex from your computerYANDEX
. More information on YANDEX can be seen here
. Yandex is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Yandex by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application\38.0.2125.9142\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. browser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.99 MB (2087192 bytes) on disk.
Yandex is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.48 MB (8889496
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- browser.exe (1.99 MB)
- clidmgr.exe (148.38 KB)
- api_check.exe (234.77 KB)
- crash_service.exe (447.77 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.93 MB)
- service_update.exe (2.01 MB)
- show-dlg.exe (380.81 KB)
- yupdate-exec.exe (481.31 KB)
- setup.exe (916.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 38.0.2125.9142
of Yandex. Click on the links below for other Yandex versions:
...click to view all...
Yandex is an application offered by the software company YANDEX. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Yandex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Yandex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Yandex or simply click the Search field and type in "Yandex". If it is installed on your PC the Yandex program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Yandex in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Yandex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Yandex.
8. After removing Yandex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Yandex that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Yandex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Yandex by YANDEX from your computer, nor are we saying that Yandex by YANDEX is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Yandex supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-20 10:56:56.370