Xilisoft HD Video Converter
Xilisoft HD Video Converter is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter from your systemXilisoft
. Go over here
for more info on Xilisoft. You can read more about about Xilisoft HD Video Converter at http://www.xilisoft.com
. Usually the Xilisoft HD Video Converter application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Xilisoft HD Video Converter's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\Uninstall.exe. vcloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.44 MB (1504896 bytes) on disk.
Xilisoft HD Video Converter contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.29 MB (10794481
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (181.13 KB)
- crashreport.exe (67.13 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.13 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.13 KB)
- immdevice.exe (1.86 MB)
- imminfo.exe (181.13 KB)
- makeidx.exe (39.13 KB)
- player.exe (76.13 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.13 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.86 KB)
- vc_buy.exe (3.05 MB)
- vcloader.exe (1.44 MB)
- Xilisoft HD Video Converter Update.exe (97.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20630313
of Xilisoft HD Video Converter. For other Xilisoft HD Video Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Xilisoft HD Video Converter when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\action_new.js
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Xilisoft HD Video Converter
Xilisoft HD Video Converter is a program released by the software company Xilisoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Xilisoft HD Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Xilisoft HD Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Xilisoft HD Video Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Xilisoft HD Video Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Xilisoft HD Video Converter program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Xilisoft HD Video Converter in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Xilisoft HD Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xilisoft HD Video Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling Xilisoft HD Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Xilisoft HD Video Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xilisoft HD Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter by Xilisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Xilisoft HD Video Converter by Xilisoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 00:53:57.900