Xilisoft HD Video Converter
Xilisoft HD Video Converter is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter from your systemXilisoft
. Go over here
for more info on Xilisoft. You can read more about about Xilisoft HD Video Converter at http://www.xilisoft.com
. Usually the Xilisoft HD Video Converter application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Xilisoft HD Video Converter's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\Uninstall.exe. vcloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.44 MB (1504896 bytes) on disk.
Xilisoft HD Video Converter contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.29 MB (10794481
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (181.13 KB)
- crashreport.exe (67.13 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.13 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.13 KB)
- immdevice.exe (1.86 MB)
- imminfo.exe (181.13 KB)
- makeidx.exe (39.13 KB)
- player.exe (76.13 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.13 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.86 KB)
- vc_buy.exe (3.05 MB)
- vcloader.exe (1.44 MB)
- Xilisoft HD Video Converter Update.exe (97.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16830313
of Xilisoft HD Video Converter. For other Xilisoft HD Video Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Xilisoft HD Video Converter when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\aticalrt.dll
- C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\avc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\avcodec.dll
- C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\avformat.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Xilisoft HD Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter
Xilisoft HD Video Converter is an application marketed by the software company Xilisoft. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Xilisoft HD Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Xilisoft HD Video Converter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Xilisoft HD Video Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Xilisoft HD Video Converter". The Xilisoft HD Video Converter app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Xilisoft HD Video Converter in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Xilisoft HD Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xilisoft HD Video Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling Xilisoft HD Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Xilisoft HD Video Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xilisoft HD Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Xilisoft HD Video Converter by Xilisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Xilisoft HD Video Converter by Xilisoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Xilisoft HD Video Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 00:53:57.900