Xilisoft HD Video Converter
Xilisoft HD Video Converter is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter from your computerXilisoft
. Go over here
for more information on Xilisoft. Please open http://www.xilisoft.com
if you want to read more on Xilisoft HD Video Converter on Xilisoft's page. Usually the Xilisoft HD Video Converter application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Xilisoft HD Video Converter. vcloader.exe is the Xilisoft HD Video Converter's main executable file and it occupies around 1.44 MB (1504896 bytes) on disk.
Xilisoft HD Video Converter is composed of the following executables which take 10.29 MB (10794481
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (181.13 KB)
- crashreport.exe (67.13 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.13 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.13 KB)
- immdevice.exe (1.86 MB)
- imminfo.exe (181.13 KB)
- makeidx.exe (39.13 KB)
- player.exe (76.13 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.13 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.86 KB)
- vc_buy.exe (3.05 MB)
- vcloader.exe (1.44 MB)
- Xilisoft HD Video Converter Update.exe (97.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20630122
of Xilisoft HD Video Converter. You can find here a few links to other Xilisoft HD Video Converter releases:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove Xilisoft HD Video Converter from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter:
- C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter
- C:\UserNames\UserNameName.Sabai-PC\AppData\Roaming\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\aticalrt.dll
- C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\avc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\avcdrm.dll
- C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\avcodec.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Xilisoft HD Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter
Xilisoft HD Video Converter is an application by Xilisoft. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Xilisoft HD Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Xilisoft HD Video Converter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Xilisoft HD Video Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xilisoft HD Video Converter". If it exists on your system the Xilisoft HD Video Converter application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Xilisoft HD Video Converter in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Xilisoft HD Video Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xilisoft HD Video Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling Xilisoft HD Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Xilisoft HD Video Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Xilisoft HD Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Xilisoft HD Video Converter by Xilisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Xilisoft HD Video Converter by Xilisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Xilisoft HD Video Converter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 19:43:36.753