Xilisoft HD Video Converter
How to uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter from your computer
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter for Windows. The Windows release was developed by Xilisoft
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Xilisoft. Please open http://www.xilipod.com
if you want to read more on Xilisoft HD Video Converter on Xilisoft's website. Xilisoft HD Video Converter is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Xilisoft HD Video Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. vc5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 332.00 KB (339968 bytes) on disk.
Xilisoft HD Video Converter contains of the executables below. They take 897.99 KB (919537
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (108.00 KB)
- avp.exe (84.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.99 KB)
- Update.exe (196.00 KB)
- vc5.exe (332.00 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (104.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.2.0829
of Xilisoft HD Video Converter. For other Xilisoft HD Video Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to remove Xilisoft HD Video Converter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Xilisoft HD Video Converter is a program released by the software company Xilisoft. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Xilisoft HD Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Xilisoft HD Video Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xilisoft HD Video Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Xilisoft HD Video Converter program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Xilisoft HD Video Converter in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Xilisoft HD Video Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xilisoft HD Video Converter:
- The publisher is: http://www.xilipod.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Xilisoft HD Video Converter.
8. After removing Xilisoft HD Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Xilisoft HD Video Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xilisoft HD Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter by Xilisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Xilisoft HD Video Converter by Xilisoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:16:58.123