Xilisoft HD Video Converter
This info is about Xilisoft HD Video Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter from your computerXilisoft
. You can read more on Xilisoft or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.xilisoft.com
if you want to read more on Xilisoft HD Video Converter on Xilisoft's website. Xilisoft HD Video Converter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 240.00 KB (245760 bytes) on disk and is titled vcloader.exe.
Xilisoft HD Video Converter is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.49 MB (1557927
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (140.00 KB)
- avp.exe (84.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (81.41 KB)
- Update.exe (196.00 KB)
- vc5.exe (476.00 KB)
- vcloader.exe (240.00 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (104.00 KB)
- Xilisoft HD Video Converter Update.exe (200.00 KB)
The current page applies to Xilisoft HD Video Converter version 5.1.37.0416
only. Click on the links below for other Xilisoft HD Video Converter versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Xilisoft HD Video Converter we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\avc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\avcodec.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\avformat.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\avp.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Xilisoft HD Video Converter
Xilisoft HD Video Converter is a program released by the software company Xilisoft. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Xilisoft HD Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Xilisoft HD Video Converter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Xilisoft HD Video Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xilisoft HD Video Converter". The Xilisoft HD Video Converter app will be found very quickly. After you click Xilisoft HD Video Converter in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Xilisoft HD Video Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xilisoft HD Video Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\HD Video Converter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter.
8. After uninstalling Xilisoft HD Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Xilisoft HD Video Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xilisoft HD Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter by Xilisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Xilisoft HD Video Converter by Xilisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xilisoft HD Video Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 19:20:51.297