Windows Live Essentials
Windows Live Essentials is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Windows Live Essentials from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Microsoft Corporation. Click on http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
to get more data about Windows Live Essentials on Microsoft Corporation's website. Windows Live Essentials is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Windows Live Essentials by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Windows Live Essentials's main file takes about 101.84 KB (104288 bytes) and is named WindowsLiveWriter.exe.
The executables below are part of Windows Live Essentials. They occupy about 13.18 MB (13824848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- companionuser.exe (53.38 KB)
- wlcomm.exe (24.86 KB)
- fsssvc.exe (1.42 MB)
- fsui.exe (863.85 KB)
- defmgr.exe (680.77 KB)
- LangSelector.exe (337.85 KB)
- wlarp.exe (1.15 MB)
- wlsettings.exe (481.85 KB)
- wlstartup.exe (604.35 KB)
- wlmail.exe (89.87 KB)
- MOE.exe (69.84 KB)
- WLSync.exe (1.38 MB)
- msnmsgr.exe (4.04 MB)
- MovieMaker.exe (108.86 KB)
- WindowsLivePhotoViewer.exe (54.86 KB)
- WLXAlbumDownloadWizard.exe (374.36 KB)
- WLXCodecHost.exe (45.86 KB)
- WLXPhotoAcquireWizard.exe (240.86 KB)
- WLXPhotoGallery.exe (128.36 KB)
- WLXPhotoGalleryRepair.exe (18.86 KB)
- WLXQuickTimeControlHost.exe (114.86 KB)
- WLXTranscode.exe (178.86 KB)
- WLXVideoAcquireWizard.exe (668.36 KB)
- WLXVideoCameraAutoPlayManager.exe (67.36 KB)
- WindowsLiveWriter.exe (101.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.4.3502.0922
of Windows Live Essentials. You can find below a few links to other Windows Live Essentials releases:
...click to view all...
Windows Live Essentials has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by Windows Live Essentials's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Family Safety\fsui.exe
Windows Live Essentials is an application by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Windows Live Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Windows Live Essentials from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Windows Live Essentials or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Live Essentials". If it exists on your system the Windows Live Essentials app will be found automatically. After you click Windows Live Essentials in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Windows Live Essentials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Live Essentials:
- The web site of the program is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Windows Live Essentials.
8. After uninstalling Windows Live Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Live Essentials which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Live Essentials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Windows Live Essentials in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:41:26.357