Windows Live Essentials
Windows Live Essentials is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Windows Live Essentials from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Microsoft Corporation. Click on http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
to get more data about Windows Live Essentials on Microsoft Corporation's website. Windows Live Essentials is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Windows Live Essentials by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Windows Live Essentials's main file takes about 101.84 KB (104288 bytes) and is named WindowsLiveWriter.exe.
The executables below are part of Windows Live Essentials. They occupy about 13.18 MB (13824848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- companionuser.exe (53.38 KB)
- wlcomm.exe (24.86 KB)
- fsssvc.exe (1.42 MB)
- fsui.exe (863.85 KB)
- defmgr.exe (680.77 KB)
- LangSelector.exe (337.85 KB)
- wlarp.exe (1.15 MB)
- wlsettings.exe (481.85 KB)
- wlstartup.exe (604.35 KB)
- wlmail.exe (89.87 KB)
- MOE.exe (69.84 KB)
- WLSync.exe (1.38 MB)
- msnmsgr.exe (4.04 MB)
- MovieMaker.exe (108.86 KB)
- WindowsLivePhotoViewer.exe (54.86 KB)
- WLXAlbumDownloadWizard.exe (374.36 KB)
- WLXCodecHost.exe (45.86 KB)
- WLXPhotoAcquireWizard.exe (240.86 KB)
- WLXPhotoGallery.exe (128.36 KB)
- WLXPhotoGalleryRepair.exe (18.86 KB)
- WLXQuickTimeControlHost.exe (114.86 KB)
- WLXTranscode.exe (178.86 KB)
- WLXVideoAcquireWizard.exe (668.36 KB)
- WLXVideoCameraAutoPlayManager.exe (67.36 KB)
- WindowsLiveWriter.exe (101.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.4.3502.0922
of Windows Live Essentials. You can find below a few links to other Windows Live Essentials releases:
...click to view all...
Windows Live Essentials is a program offered by Microsoft Corporation. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Windows Live Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Windows Live Essentials from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows Live Essentials or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Live Essentials". If it exists on your system the Windows Live Essentials application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Windows Live Essentials in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Windows Live Essentials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Live Essentials:
- The web site of the program is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Windows Live Essentials.
8. After removing Windows Live Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Live Essentials that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Live Essentials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Live Essentials in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:41:26.357