Windows Live Essentials
Windows Live Essentials is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Windows Live Essentials from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Microsoft Corporation. Click on http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
to get more data about Windows Live Essentials on Microsoft Corporation's website. Windows Live Essentials is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Windows Live Essentials by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Windows Live Essentials's main file takes about 101.84 KB (104288 bytes) and is named WindowsLiveWriter.exe.
The executables below are part of Windows Live Essentials. They occupy about 13.18 MB (13824848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- companionuser.exe (53.38 KB)
- wlcomm.exe (24.86 KB)
- fsssvc.exe (1.42 MB)
- fsui.exe (863.85 KB)
- defmgr.exe (680.77 KB)
- LangSelector.exe (337.85 KB)
- wlarp.exe (1.15 MB)
- wlsettings.exe (481.85 KB)
- wlstartup.exe (604.35 KB)
- wlmail.exe (89.87 KB)
- MOE.exe (69.84 KB)
- WLSync.exe (1.38 MB)
- msnmsgr.exe (4.04 MB)
- MovieMaker.exe (108.86 KB)
- WindowsLivePhotoViewer.exe (54.86 KB)
- WLXAlbumDownloadWizard.exe (374.36 KB)
- WLXCodecHost.exe (45.86 KB)
- WLXPhotoAcquireWizard.exe (240.86 KB)
- WLXPhotoGallery.exe (128.36 KB)
- WLXPhotoGalleryRepair.exe (18.86 KB)
- WLXQuickTimeControlHost.exe (114.86 KB)
- WLXTranscode.exe (178.86 KB)
- WLXVideoAcquireWizard.exe (668.36 KB)
- WLXVideoCameraAutoPlayManager.exe (67.36 KB)
- WindowsLiveWriter.exe (101.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.4.3502.0922
of Windows Live Essentials. You can find below a few links to other Windows Live Essentials releases:
...click to view all...
Windows Live Essentials has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Windows Live Essentials:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Windows Live Essentials:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\RemoteActiveX\blackpipe.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\RemoteActiveX\commengine.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\RemoteActiveX\en\WLRemoteResource.dll.mui
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\RemoteActiveX\encoders.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\RemoteActiveX\lkrhwlc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\RemoteActiveX\logging.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\RemoteActiveX\rdpcorewlc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\RemoteActiveX\sqmapi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\RemoteActiveX\utilclasses.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\RemoteActiveX\wlcmstscax.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\RemoteActiveX\WLRemoteActiveX.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\RemoteActiveX\WLRemoteResource.dll
Windows Live Essentials is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Windows Live Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Windows Live Essentials from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Windows Live Essentials or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Live Essentials". The Windows Live Essentials app will be found automatically. When you select Windows Live Essentials in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Windows Live Essentials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Live Essentials:
- The publisher is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Live Essentials.
8. After removing Windows Live Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Live Essentials that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Live Essentials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Live Essentials in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:41:26.357