WindowManager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WindowManager from your computerDeskSoft
. More info about DeskSoft can be read here
. Please open http://www.desksoft.com
if you want to read more on WindowManager on DeskSoft's page. The program is usually found in the C:\Programme\WindowManager folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove WindowManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Programme\WindowManager\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. WindowManager.exe is the WindowManager's main executable file and it occupies about 1.45 MB (1525456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WindowManager. They take about 3.14 MB (3288716
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (232.23 KB)
- WindowManager.exe (1.45 MB)
- WindowManager.exe (1.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5.2
of WindowManager. You can find below info on other application versions of WindowManager:
...click to view all...
WindowManager is a program marketed by DeskSoft. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove WindowManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WindowManager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WindowManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "WindowManager". If it is installed on your PC the WindowManager app will be found very quickly. When you select WindowManager in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WindowManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WindowManager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\WindowManager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WindowManager.
8. After uninstalling WindowManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WindowManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WindowManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WindowManager by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that WindowManager by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WindowManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 20:05:33.750