This web page contains detailed information on how to remove WindowManager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WindowManager from your systemDeskSoft
. Additional info about DeskSoft can be seen here
. Click on http://www.desksoft.com
to get more info about WindowManager on DeskSoft's website. WindowManager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowManager folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. WindowManager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowManager\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.47 MB (1541328 bytes) on disk and is titled WindowManager.exe.
WindowManager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.70 MB (1780156
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (233.23 KB)
- WindowManager.exe (1.47 MB)
The current page applies to WindowManager version 5.0.0
alone. For more WindowManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WindowManager is an application by DeskSoft. Some users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall WindowManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WindowManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WindowManager or simply click the Search field and type in "WindowManager". The WindowManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WindowManager in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WindowManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WindowManager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowManager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WindowManager.
8. After removing WindowManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WindowManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WindowManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WindowManager by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that WindowManager by DeskSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WindowManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 05:48:43.430