You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WindowManager for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall WindowManager from your PCDeskSoft
. You can find out more on DeskSoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.desksoft.com
to get more info about WindowManager on DeskSoft's website. WindowManager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowManager folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowManager\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WindowManager. WindowManager's main file takes around 1.46 MB (1530576 bytes) and its name is WindowManager.exe.
The executables below are part of WindowManager. They occupy an average of 1.69 MB (1768380
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (232.23 KB)
- WindowManager.exe (1.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.6.1
of WindowManager. Click on the links below for other WindowManager versions:
...click to view all...
WindowManager is a program marketed by DeskSoft. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall WindowManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WindowManager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WindowManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "WindowManager". If it exists on your system the WindowManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WindowManager in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WindowManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WindowManager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowManager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WindowManager.
8. After removing WindowManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WindowManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WindowManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WindowManager by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that WindowManager by DeskSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WindowManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 07:42:00.813