WindowManager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WindowManager from your computerDeskSoft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on DeskSoft. Please follow http://www.desksoft.com
if you want to read more on WindowManager on DeskSoft's web page. WindowManager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowManager folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowManager\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WindowManager. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.40 MB (1473000 bytes) on disk and is titled WindowManager.exe.
WindowManager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.64 MB (1717972
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (239.23 KB)
- WindowManager.exe (1.40 MB)
The current page applies to WindowManager version 6.7.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of WindowManager:
...click to view all...
WindowManager is a program offered by DeskSoft. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall WindowManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WindowManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WindowManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "WindowManager". The WindowManager program will be found very quickly. After you click WindowManager in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WindowManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WindowManager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowManager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WindowManager.
8. After removing WindowManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WindowManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WindowManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WindowManager by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that WindowManager by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WindowManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 07:26:55.290