This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere from your PCWebroot
. You can find out more on Webroot or check for application updates here
. Webroot SecureAnywhere is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Webroot directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Webroot SecureAnywhere is C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe. WRSA.exe is the Webroot SecureAnywhere's main executable file and it occupies circa 755.13 KB (773256 bytes) on disk.
Webroot SecureAnywhere is comprised of the following executables which occupy 755.13 KB (773256
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Webroot SecureAnywhere. For more Webroot SecureAnywhere versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Webroot SecureAnywhere is an application offered by Webroot. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Webroot SecureAnywhere from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Webroot SecureAnywhere or simply click the Search feature and type in "Webroot SecureAnywhere". The Webroot SecureAnywhere program will be found very quickly. After you click Webroot SecureAnywhere in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Webroot SecureAnywhere, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere.
8. After uninstalling Webroot SecureAnywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Webroot SecureAnywhere which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Webroot SecureAnywhere with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere by Webroot from your computer, nor are we saying that Webroot SecureAnywhere by Webroot is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 09:01:34.220