This page is about Webroot SecureAnywhere for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere from your PCWebroot
. Go over here
for more information on Webroot. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WRSA.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere. Webroot SecureAnywhere's primary file takes about 964.24 KB (987384 bytes) and is called WRSA.exe.
The executable files below are part of Webroot SecureAnywhere. They occupy an average of 964.24 KB (987384
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Webroot SecureAnywhere. You can find below info on other application versions of Webroot SecureAnywhere:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Webroot SecureAnywhere we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Webroot SecureAnywhere's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WRSA.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Webroot SecureAnywhere is an application offered by the software company Webroot. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Webroot SecureAnywhere or simply activate the Search field and type in "Webroot SecureAnywhere". If it exists on your system the Webroot SecureAnywhere app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Webroot SecureAnywhere in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Webroot SecureAnywhere, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Webroot SecureAnywhere.
8. After removing Webroot SecureAnywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Webroot SecureAnywhere which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Webroot SecureAnywhere using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere by Webroot from your PC, nor are we saying that Webroot SecureAnywhere by Webroot is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 19:16:52.860