WavePad Audio-Editor is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WavePad Audio-Editor from your computerNCH Software
. Take a look here
for more details on NCH Software. Please follow www.nch.com.au/wavepad/de/support.html
if you want to read more on WavePad Audio-Editor on NCH Software's page. WavePad Audio-Editor is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad folder, depending on the user's decision. WavePad Audio-Editor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe. WavePad Audio-Editor's primary file takes around 2.44 MB (2561048 bytes) and its name is wavepad.exe.
WavePad Audio-Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.35 MB (3512368
bytes) on disk.
- wavepad.exe (2.44 MB)
- wavepadsetup_v5.91.exe (929.02 KB)
This data is about WavePad Audio-Editor version 5.91
only. For more WavePad Audio-Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall WavePad Audio-Editor you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by WavePad Audio-Editor when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe
WavePad Audio-Editor is a program marketed by the software company NCH Software. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove WavePad Audio-Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WavePad Audio-Editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WavePad Audio-Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WavePad Audio-Editor". If it is installed on your PC the WavePad Audio-Editor program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WavePad Audio-Editor in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WavePad Audio-Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WavePad Audio-Editor:
- The publisher is: www.nch.com.au/wavepad/de/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WavePad Audio-Editor.
8. After uninstalling WavePad Audio-Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WavePad Audio-Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WavePad Audio-Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WavePad Audio-Editor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that WavePad Audio-Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WavePad Audio-Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:25:43.383