WavePad Audio-Editor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WavePad Audio-Editor from your computerNCH Software
. You can find out more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. More data about the program WavePad Audio-Editor can be seen at www.nch.com.au/wavepad/de/support.html
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. WavePad Audio-Editor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe. wavepad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.73 MB (2861080 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in WavePad Audio-Editor. They occupy 3.67 MB (3852848
bytes) on disk.
- wavepad.exe (2.73 MB)
- wavepadsetup_v5.71.exe (968.52 KB)
This info is about WavePad Audio-Editor version 5.71
alone. Click on the links below for other WavePad Audio-Editor versions:
...click to view all...
WavePad Audio-Editor is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall WavePad Audio-Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WavePad Audio-Editor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WavePad Audio-Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "WavePad Audio-Editor". If it is installed on your PC the WavePad Audio-Editor app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WavePad Audio-Editor in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WavePad Audio-Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WavePad Audio-Editor:
- The web site of the program is: www.nch.com.au/wavepad/de/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WavePad Audio-Editor.
8. After removing WavePad Audio-Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WavePad Audio-Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WavePad Audio-Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WavePad Audio-Editor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that WavePad Audio-Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WavePad Audio-Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-20 17:17:52.687