You can find below detailed information on how to remove WavePad Audio-Editor for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WavePad Audio-Editor from your computerNCH Software
. Additional info about NCH Software can be seen here
. Please follow www.nch.com.au/wavepad/de/support.html
if you want to read more on WavePad Audio-Editor on NCH Software's website. WavePad Audio-Editor is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for WavePad Audio-Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe. wavepad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.55 MB (4774960 bytes) on disk.
WavePad Audio-Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.67 MB (8042592
bytes) on disk.
- aacenc3.exe (152.00 KB)
- mp3el3.exe (132.00 KB)
- wavepad.exe (4.55 MB)
- wavepadsetup_v10.68.exe (2.38 MB)
- x264enc5.exe (472.00 KB)
This web page is about WavePad Audio-Editor version 10.68
only. You can find below info on other releases of WavePad Audio-Editor:
...click to view all...
WavePad Audio-Editor is an application released by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall WavePad Audio-Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WavePad Audio-Editor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WavePad Audio-Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "WavePad Audio-Editor". The WavePad Audio-Editor application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WavePad Audio-Editor in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WavePad Audio-Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WavePad Audio-Editor:
- The software company is: www.nch.com.au/wavepad/de/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WavePad Audio-Editor.
8. After uninstalling WavePad Audio-Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WavePad Audio-Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WavePad Audio-Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WavePad Audio-Editor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that WavePad Audio-Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WavePad Audio-Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 10:27:59.480