WavePad Audio-Editor is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WavePad Audio-Editor from your systemNCH Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on NCH Software. You can see more info on WavePad Audio-Editor at www.nch.com.au/wavepad/de/support.html
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling WavePad Audio-Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. wavepad.exe is the WavePad Audio-Editor's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.34 MB (3504656 bytes) on disk.
WavePad Audio-Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.77 MB (5001760
bytes) on disk.
- mp3el3.exe (132.00 KB)
- wavepad.exe (3.34 MB)
- wavepadsetup_v8.38.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.38
of WavePad Audio-Editor. For more WavePad Audio-Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WavePad Audio-Editor is an application released by the software company NCH Software. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall WavePad Audio-Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WavePad Audio-Editor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WavePad Audio-Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "WavePad Audio-Editor". If it is installed on your PC the WavePad Audio-Editor program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WavePad Audio-Editor in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WavePad Audio-Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WavePad Audio-Editor:
- The publisher is: www.nch.com.au/wavepad/de/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WavePad Audio-Editor.
8. After removing WavePad Audio-Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WavePad Audio-Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WavePad Audio-Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WavePad Audio-Editor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that WavePad Audio-Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WavePad Audio-Editor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 09:34:14.530