You can find below details on how to uninstall VSee for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall VSee from your PCVSee Lab Inc
. Go over here
for more details on VSee Lab Inc. Please open http://vsee.com/
if you want to read more on VSee on VSee Lab Inc's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for VSee is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall\vseeUninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 21.94 MB (23001624 bytes) on disk and is labeled vsee.exe.
VSee contains of the executables below. They take 22.13 MB (23209552
bytes) on disk.
- vsee.exe (21.94 MB)
- vseeRestarter.exe (94.52 KB)
- vseeUninstall.exe (108.53 KB)
The current web page applies to VSee version 188.8.131.52750
alone. You can find below info on other versions of VSee:
...click to view all...
VSee is an application released by VSee Lab Inc. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove VSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase VSee from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VSee or simply click the Search feature and type in "VSee". If it exists on your system the VSee program will be found very quickly. When you select VSee in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding VSee, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VSee:
- The software company is: http://vsee.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\VSeeInstall\vseeUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VSee.
8. After uninstalling VSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VSee which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VSee with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VSee by VSee Lab Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that VSee by VSee Lab Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VSee supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 09:16:54.190