Unreal Commander v2.02
Unreal Commander v2.02 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Unreal Commander v2.02 from your computerMax Diesel
. Open here
where you can get more info on Max Diesel. More information about the application Unreal Commander v2.02 can be found at http://X-Diesel.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Commander directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Unreal Commander v2.02 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Commander\unins000.exe. Uncom.exe is the Unreal Commander v2.02's primary executable file and it occupies circa 7.37 MB (7730960 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Unreal Commander v2.02. They take an average of 21.02 MB (22044656
bytes) on disk.
- Uncom.exe (7.37 MB)
- UncomSetup.exe (8.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Nav.exe (1.73 MB)
- viewer.exe (2.56 MB)
The current web page applies to Unreal Commander v2.02 version 220.127.116.112
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Unreal Commander v2.02:
...click to view all...
Unreal Commander v2.02 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Max Diesel\Unreal Commander
Unreal Commander v2.02 is a program released by the software company Max Diesel. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Unreal Commander v2.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Unreal Commander v2.02 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Unreal Commander v2.02 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unreal Commander v2.02". If it is installed on your PC the Unreal Commander v2.02 app will be found very quickly. When you click Unreal Commander v2.02 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Unreal Commander v2.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unreal Commander v2.02:
- The web site of the program is: http://X-Diesel.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Commander\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Unreal Commander v2.02.
8. After uninstalling Unreal Commander v2.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unreal Commander v2.02 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unreal Commander v2.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Unreal Commander v2.02 by Max Diesel from your PC, nor are we saying that Unreal Commander v2.02 by Max Diesel is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unreal Commander v2.02 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-02 11:26:31.730