Unreal Commander v2.02
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Unreal Commander v2.02 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Unreal Commander v2.02 from your PCMax Diesel
. You can find out more on Max Diesel or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://X-Diesel.com/
if you want to read more on Unreal Commander v2.02 on Max Diesel's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Programmi\Unreal Commander folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Programmi\Unreal Commander\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Unreal Commander v2.02. Uncom.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.56 MB (7925880 bytes) on disk.
Unreal Commander v2.02 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.29 MB (22329200
bytes) on disk.
- Uncom.exe (7.56 MB)
- UncomSetup.exe (8.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Nav.exe (1.73 MB)
- viewer.exe (2.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1686
of Unreal Commander v2.02. Click on the links below for other Unreal Commander v2.02 versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders that were found:The files below were left behind on your disk by Unreal Commander v2.02's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Unreal Commander\ignorelist.txt
- C:\Unreal Commander\ini backup.txt
- C:\Unreal Commander\sfolders.inc
- C:\Unreal Commander\Uncom.bar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Max Diesel\Unreal Commander
Unreal Commander v2.02 is a program offered by Max Diesel. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Unreal Commander v2.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Unreal Commander v2.02 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Unreal Commander v2.02 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unreal Commander v2.02". If it is installed on your PC the Unreal Commander v2.02 app will be found automatically. After you select Unreal Commander v2.02 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Unreal Commander v2.02, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unreal Commander v2.02:
- The web site of the program is: http://X-Diesel.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Unreal Commander\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Unreal Commander v2.02.
8. After uninstalling Unreal Commander v2.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Unreal Commander v2.02 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unreal Commander v2.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Unreal Commander v2.02 by Max Diesel from your PC, nor are we saying that Unreal Commander v2.02 by Max Diesel is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unreal Commander v2.02 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:36:39.120