Unreal Commander v2.02
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Unreal Commander v2.02 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Unreal Commander v2.02 from your PCMax Diesel
. Open here
where you can read more on Max Diesel. Click on http://X-Diesel.com/
to get more data about Unreal Commander v2.02 on Max Diesel's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Unreal Commander folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Unreal Commander\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Unreal Commander v2.02. Uncom.exe is the Unreal Commander v2.02's primary executable file and it takes about 7.52 MB (7886968 bytes) on disk.
Unreal Commander v2.02 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.26 MB (22291416
bytes) on disk.
- Uncom.exe (7.52 MB)
- UncomSetup.exe (8.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Nav.exe (1.73 MB)
- viewer.exe (2.56 MB)
The current page applies to Unreal Commander v2.02 version 126.96.36.1992
only. You can find below info on other releases of Unreal Commander v2.02:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Unreal Commander v2.02.The files below were left behind on your disk by Unreal Commander v2.02 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Unreal Commander.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Max Diesel\Unreal Commander
Unreal Commander v2.02 is an application by the software company Max Diesel. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Unreal Commander v2.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Unreal Commander v2.02 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Unreal Commander v2.02 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unreal Commander v2.02". If it is installed on your PC the Unreal Commander v2.02 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Unreal Commander v2.02 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Unreal Commander v2.02, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unreal Commander v2.02:
- The software company is: http://X-Diesel.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Unreal Commander\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unreal Commander v2.02.
8. After removing Unreal Commander v2.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Unreal Commander v2.02 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Unreal Commander v2.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Unreal Commander v2.02 by Max Diesel from your PC, we are not saying that Unreal Commander v2.02 by Max Diesel is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Unreal Commander v2.02 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:39:24.927