Unreal Commander v2.02
Unreal Commander v2.02 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Unreal Commander v2.02 from your PCMax Diesel
. Go over here
for more details on Max Diesel. More details about the app Unreal Commander v2.02 can be seen at http://X-Diesel.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Unreal Commander directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Unreal Commander\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Unreal Commander v2.02. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.52 MB (7884920 bytes) on disk and is named Uncom.exe.
Unreal Commander v2.02 is composed of the following executables which take 21.26 MB (22289776
bytes) on disk:
- Uncom.exe (7.52 MB)
- UncomSetup.exe (8.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Nav.exe (1.73 MB)
- viewer.exe (2.56 MB)
The current page applies to Unreal Commander v2.02 version 22.214.171.1247
alone. Click on the links below for other Unreal Commander v2.02 versions:
...click to view all...
Unreal Commander v2.02 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Unreal Commander\ignorelist.txt
- C:\Unreal Commander\ini backup.txt
- C:\Unreal Commander\sfolders.inc
- C:\Unreal Commander\Uncom.bar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Max Diesel\Unreal Commander
Unreal Commander v2.02 is a program marketed by the software company Max Diesel. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Unreal Commander v2.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Unreal Commander v2.02 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Unreal Commander v2.02 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unreal Commander v2.02". If it is installed on your PC the Unreal Commander v2.02 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Unreal Commander v2.02 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Unreal Commander v2.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unreal Commander v2.02:
- The software company is: http://X-Diesel.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Unreal Commander\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unreal Commander v2.02.
8. After removing Unreal Commander v2.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unreal Commander v2.02 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Unreal Commander v2.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Unreal Commander v2.02 by Max Diesel from your PC, we are not saying that Unreal Commander v2.02 by Max Diesel is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Unreal Commander v2.02 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:37:28.953