UVK - Ultra Virus Killer
This page is about UVK - Ultra Virus Killer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your computerCarifred
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Carifred. Click on http://www.carifred.com/uvk
to get more details about UVK - Ultra Virus Killer on Carifred's website. UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer folder, depending on the user's decision. UVK - Ultra Virus Killer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_eUserName.exe -UUserNameiUserNamest. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.48 MB (1549312 bytes) on disk and is titled UVK_en.exe.
The executable files below are part of UVK - Ultra Virus Killer. They take an average of 68.89 MB (72238856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Log analyzer.exe (941.00 KB)
- RebootExec.exe (206.50 KB)
- UVK_en.exe (1.48 MB)
- BlueScreenView.exe (53.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (144.00 KB)
- msicuu.exe (40.00 KB)
- MsiZap.exe (92.50 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- FlashPlayerAx.exe (16.73 MB)
- FlashPlayerPg.exe (17.29 MB)
- NETFrmwrk3.5SP1.exe (2.82 MB)
- NETFrmwrk4.5.exe (997.49 KB)
- Visual C++ 2005 SP1_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- Visual C++ 2008 SP1_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- Visual C++ 2010 SP1_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- Visual C++ 2012_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- Visual C++ 2013_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current web page applies to UVK - Ultra Virus Killer version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of UVK - Ultra Virus Killer:
...click to view all...
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is a program marketed by the software company Carifred. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UVK - Ultra Virus Killer or simply click the Search feature and type in "UVK - Ultra Virus Killer". The UVK - Ultra Virus Killer program will be found very quickly. After you select UVK - Ultra Virus Killer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UVK - Ultra Virus Killer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.carifred.com/uvk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_eUserName.exe -UUserNameiUserNamest
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer.
8. After removing UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UVK - Ultra Virus Killer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UVK - Ultra Virus Killer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred from your computer, nor are we saying that UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 09:19:40.280