This info is about Torchlight for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Torchlight from your systemWildTangent
. More info about WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about Torchlight on WildTangent's website. Torchlight is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Torchlight is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Torchlight-WT.exe is the Torchlight's main executable file and it takes close to 1.12 MB (1169760 bytes) on disk.
Torchlight is comprised of the following executables which take 7.07 MB (7415384
bytes) on disk:
- Torchlight-WT.exe (1.12 MB)
- WTA-7e3bcef2-7d08-4a77-a222-bbca5ae77fa8-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Torchlight version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Torchlight versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Torchlight is an application released by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Torchlight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Torchlight from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Torchlight or simply activate the Search field and type in "Torchlight". If it exists on your system the Torchlight program will be found automatically. After you click Torchlight in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Torchlight, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Torchlight:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Torchlight.
8. After uninstalling Torchlight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torchlight which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Torchlight using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Torchlight by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Torchlight by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Torchlight supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:14:23.240