This info is about Torchlight for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Torchlight from your PCWildTangent
. More info about WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about Torchlight on WildTangent's website. Torchlight is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Torchlight is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Torchlight-WT.exe is the Torchlight's main executable file and it takes close to 1.12 MB (1169760 bytes) on disk.
Torchlight is comprised of the following executables which take 7.07 MB (7415384
bytes) on disk:
- Torchlight-WT.exe (1.12 MB)
- WTA-7e3bcef2-7d08-4a77-a222-bbca5ae77fa8-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Torchlight version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Torchlight versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Torchlight you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Torchlight:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Torchlight:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight\common\local_assets\js\debug.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight\common\local_assets\js\main.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight\en-US\local_assets\js\game.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight\GDF.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight\Torchlight.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight\Torchlight-WT.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight\WTA-a535cca0-c5bb-4393-88f8-5b8a53785c8c-wextr.exe
Torchlight is a program offered by WildTangent. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Torchlight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Torchlight from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Torchlight or simply click the Search field and type in "Torchlight". If it is installed on your PC the Torchlight program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Torchlight in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Torchlight, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Torchlight:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Torchlight.
8. After removing Torchlight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Torchlight that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Torchlight using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Torchlight by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Torchlight by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Torchlight supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:14:23.240