This info is about Torchlight for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Torchlight from your systemWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can read more on WildTangent. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Torchlight on WildTangent's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Torchlight folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Torchlight by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Torchlight\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Torchlight-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.12 MB (1169176 bytes) on disk.
Torchlight installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.19 MB (12778648
bytes) on disk.
- Torchlight-WT.exe (1.12 MB)
- Torchlight.exe (339.00 KB)
- Torchlight2.exe (10.40 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Torchlight. For other Torchlight versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Torchlight is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Torchlight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Torchlight using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Torchlight or simply click the Search field and type in "Torchlight". If it exists on your system the Torchlight program will be found very quickly. When you select Torchlight in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Torchlight, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Torchlight:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Torchlight\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Torchlight.
8. After uninstalling Torchlight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Torchlight which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Torchlight with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Torchlight by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Torchlight by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Torchlight in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 00:23:17.617