Torchlight is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Torchlight from your PCWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about Torchlight on WildTangent's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\HP Games\Torchlight directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Torchlight is "C:\Program Files\HP Games\Torchlight\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Torchlight-WT.exe and occupies 13.22 MB (13864288 bytes).
Torchlight contains of the executables below. They occupy 23.03 MB (24152969
bytes) on disk.
- Torchlight-WT.exe (13.22 MB)
- Torchlight.exe (9.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Torchlight. Click on the links below for other Torchlight versions:
...click to view all...
Torchlight is an application by WildTangent. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Torchlight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Torchlight using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Torchlight or simply click the Search feature and type in "Torchlight". The Torchlight application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Torchlight in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Torchlight, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Torchlight:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\HP Games\Torchlight\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Torchlight.
8. After uninstalling Torchlight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Torchlight which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Torchlight using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Torchlight by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Torchlight by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Torchlight supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-25 15:30:01.753