This web page is about Torchlight for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Torchlight from your computerWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Torchlight on WildTangent's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Torchlight directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Torchlight by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Torchlight\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Torchlight-WT.exe and occupies 467.05 KB (478256 bytes).
The executables below are part of Torchlight. They occupy an average of 11.74 MB (12309048
bytes) on disk.
- Torchlight-WT.exe (467.05 KB)
- Torchlight.exe (344.55 KB)
- Torchlight2.exe (10.40 MB)
- torchlight-WT.exe (210.59 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Torchlight version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Torchlight versions:
...click to view all...
Torchlight is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Torchlight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Torchlight with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Torchlight or simply activate the Search field and type in "Torchlight". If it exists on your system the Torchlight program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Torchlight in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Torchlight, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Torchlight:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Torchlight\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Torchlight.
8. After removing Torchlight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Torchlight that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Torchlight using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Torchlight by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Torchlight by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Torchlight in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 17:30:21.490