Torchlight is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Torchlight from your PCWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about Torchlight on WildTangent's website. Usually the Torchlight application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Torchlight by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Torchlight2-WT.exe and occupies 12.52 MB (13133024 bytes).
Torchlight contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.48 MB (19378648
bytes) on disk.
- Torchlight2-WT.exe (12.52 MB)
- WTA-162aaa2d-9d79-4b6b-abc3-d5945d60e2de-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This data is about Torchlight version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Torchlight:
...click to view all...
Torchlight is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Torchlight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Torchlight with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Torchlight or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Torchlight". If it is installed on your PC the Torchlight program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Torchlight in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Torchlight, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Torchlight:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Torchlight\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Torchlight.
8. After uninstalling Torchlight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Torchlight which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Torchlight using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Torchlight by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Torchlight by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Torchlight supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:57:40.713