TiSoft ThermoCAD is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall TiSoft ThermoCAD from your PCTiSoft
. You can find out more on TiSoft or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to TiSoft ThermoCAD at http://www.ti-soft.com/el/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TiSoft\Heating directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. TiSoft ThermoCAD's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TiSoft\Heating\uninstall_Heating.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Heating.exe and its approximative size is 5.51 MB (5773312 bytes).
TiSoft ThermoCAD installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.78 MB (6056538
bytes) on disk.
- Heating.exe (5.51 MB)
- uninstall_Heating.exe (276.59 KB)
The current web page applies to TiSoft ThermoCAD version 17.0.0
only. You can find below a few links to other TiSoft ThermoCAD versions:
...click to view all...
TiSoft ThermoCAD is an application marketed by the software company TiSoft. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TiSoft ThermoCAD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TiSoft ThermoCAD from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TiSoft ThermoCAD or simply click the Search feature and type in "TiSoft ThermoCAD". The TiSoft ThermoCAD app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TiSoft ThermoCAD in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TiSoft ThermoCAD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TiSoft ThermoCAD:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ti-soft.com/el/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TiSoft\Heating\uninstall_Heating.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TiSoft ThermoCAD.
8. After removing TiSoft ThermoCAD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TiSoft ThermoCAD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TiSoft ThermoCAD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TiSoft ThermoCAD by TiSoft from your PC, we are not saying that TiSoft ThermoCAD by TiSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TiSoft ThermoCAD supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 18:48:39.130