TiSoft ThermoCAD is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall TiSoft ThermoCAD from your systemTiSoft
. You can find out more on TiSoft or check for application updates here
. More details about TiSoft ThermoCAD can be found at http://www.ti-soft.com/el/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TiSoft\Heating directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing TiSoft ThermoCAD is C:\Program Files (x86)\TiSoft\Heating\uninstall_Heating.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Heating.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.20 MB (5457408 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside TiSoft ThermoCAD. They occupy about 5.48 MB (5741358
bytes) on disk.
- Heating.exe (5.20 MB)
- uninstall_Heating.exe (277.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.0.1
of TiSoft ThermoCAD. For more TiSoft ThermoCAD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TiSoft ThermoCAD is a program offered by the software company TiSoft. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase TiSoft ThermoCAD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TiSoft ThermoCAD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TiSoft ThermoCAD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TiSoft ThermoCAD". The TiSoft ThermoCAD application will be found automatically. After you click TiSoft ThermoCAD in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TiSoft ThermoCAD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TiSoft ThermoCAD:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ti-soft.com/el/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TiSoft\Heating\uninstall_Heating.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TiSoft ThermoCAD.
8. After uninstalling TiSoft ThermoCAD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TiSoft ThermoCAD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TiSoft ThermoCAD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TiSoft ThermoCAD by TiSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that TiSoft ThermoCAD by TiSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TiSoft ThermoCAD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-20 04:47:58.547