You can find on this page details on how to remove TiSoft ThermoCAD for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TiSoft ThermoCAD from your systemTiSoft
. Further information on TiSoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.ti-soft.com/el/support
to get more data about TiSoft ThermoCAD on TiSoft's website. Usually the TiSoft ThermoCAD program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TiSoft\Heating folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling TiSoft ThermoCAD is C:\Program Files (x86)\TiSoft\Heating\uninstall_Heating.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Heating.exe is the TiSoft ThermoCAD's main executable file and it takes around 5.42 MB (5688320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in TiSoft ThermoCAD. They occupy 5.69 MB (5968008
bytes) on disk.
- Heating.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninstall_Heating.exe (273.13 KB)
This web page is about TiSoft ThermoCAD version 15.0.7
only. You can find here a few links to other TiSoft ThermoCAD versions:
...click to view all...
TiSoft ThermoCAD is a program marketed by the software company TiSoft. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase TiSoft ThermoCAD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TiSoft ThermoCAD with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TiSoft ThermoCAD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TiSoft ThermoCAD". If it exists on your system the TiSoft ThermoCAD program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TiSoft ThermoCAD in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TiSoft ThermoCAD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TiSoft ThermoCAD:
- The software company is: http://www.ti-soft.com/el/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TiSoft\Heating\uninstall_Heating.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TiSoft ThermoCAD.
8. After removing TiSoft ThermoCAD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TiSoft ThermoCAD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TiSoft ThermoCAD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TiSoft ThermoCAD by TiSoft from your PC, we are not saying that TiSoft ThermoCAD by TiSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TiSoft ThermoCAD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-16 11:25:06.453