This page is about TiSoft ThermoCAD for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall TiSoft ThermoCAD from your systemTiSoft
. Go over here
for more information on TiSoft. Please follow
if you want to read more on TiSoft ThermoCAD on TiSoft's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TiSoft folder (same installation drive as Windows). TiSoft ThermoCAD's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TiSoft\uninstall_thermocad.exe. The program's main executable file is named ThermoCAD.exe and it has a size of 4.71 MB (4943872 bytes).
TiSoft ThermoCAD installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.43 MB (17224615
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EpaCAD.exe (8.77 MB)
- netviewer.exe (1.64 MB)
- ThermoCAD.exe (4.71 MB)
- uninstall_epacad.exe (303.76 KB)
- uninstall_thermocad.exe (303.78 KB)
- nomis.exe (380.00 KB)
- tcn.vshost.exe (5.50 KB)
- rd.exe (72.00 KB)
- rr.exe (64.00 KB)
- tcn.exe (200.00 KB)
The current web page applies to TiSoft ThermoCAD version 13.5.0
only. For more TiSoft ThermoCAD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TiSoft ThermoCAD is a program offered by the software company TiSoft. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall TiSoft ThermoCAD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TiSoft ThermoCAD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TiSoft ThermoCAD or simply click the Search feature and type in "TiSoft ThermoCAD". The TiSoft ThermoCAD app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TiSoft ThermoCAD in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TiSoft ThermoCAD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TiSoft ThermoCAD:
- The publisher is:
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TiSoft\uninstall_thermocad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TiSoft ThermoCAD.
8. After removing TiSoft ThermoCAD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TiSoft ThermoCAD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TiSoft ThermoCAD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TiSoft ThermoCAD by TiSoft from your computer, we are not saying that TiSoft ThermoCAD by TiSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TiSoft ThermoCAD in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 17:58:49.870