TOSHIBA Password Utility
You can find below details on how to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility from your systemToshiba Corporation
. You can find out more on Toshiba Corporation or check for application updates here
. TOSHIBA Password Utility is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\PasswordUtility folder, depending on the user's option. TOSHIBA Password Utility's main file takes about 660.00 KB (675840 bytes) and is called TosPU.exe.
TOSHIBA Password Utility contains of the executables below. They take 1.07 MB (1123192
bytes) on disk.
- TosPU.exe (660.00 KB)
- TPUStartMenu.exe (87.37 KB)
- DevCtrl.exe (61.00 KB)
- RGUpdate.exe (288.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of TOSHIBA Password Utility. For other TOSHIBA Password Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Password Utility is an application offered by the software company Toshiba Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA Password Utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Password Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Password Utility". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Password Utility application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Password Utility in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Password Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Password Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Password Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Password Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility by Toshiba Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Password Utility by Toshiba Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:58:35.137