System Checkup 3.5
This page contains detailed information on how to remove System Checkup 3.5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 from your PCiolo technologies, LLC
. Check out here
for more details on iolo technologies, LLC. More info about the app System Checkup 3.5 can be seen at http://www.iolo.com
. Usually the System Checkup 3.5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove System Checkup 3.5. SystemCheckup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.81 MB (6095488 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in System Checkup 3.5. They occupy 12.90 MB (13522200
bytes) on disk.
- SystemCheckup.exe (5.81 MB)
- uninstscu.exe (7.08 MB)
This data is about System Checkup 3.5 version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more System Checkup 3.5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
System Checkup 3.5 is a program offered by iolo technologies, LLC. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find System Checkup 3.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "System Checkup 3.5". If it exists on your system the System Checkup 3.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click System Checkup 3.5 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding System Checkup 3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Checkup 3.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.iolo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall System Checkup 3.5.
8. After removing System Checkup 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of System Checkup 3.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing System Checkup 3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 by iolo technologies, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that System Checkup 3.5 by iolo technologies, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 22:27:19.640