System Checkup 3.5
This info is about System Checkup 3.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 from your systemiolo technologies, LLC
. Take a look here
where you can read more on iolo technologies, LLC. More details about System Checkup 3.5 can be found at http://www.iolo.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\iolo\System Checkup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for System Checkup 3.5 is C:\Program Files\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall. SystemCheckup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.84 MB (6123416 bytes) on disk.
System Checkup 3.5 is composed of the following executables which take 12.95 MB (13577520
bytes) on disk:
- SystemCheckup.exe (5.84 MB)
- uninstscu.exe (7.11 MB)
This page is about System Checkup 3.5 version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other System Checkup 3.5 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling System Checkup 3.5 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\iolo\System Checkup
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\SystemCheckup.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\SystemCheckup.exe.FriendlyAppName
System Checkup 3.5 is an application by the software company iolo technologies, LLC. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase System Checkup 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete System Checkup 3.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find System Checkup 3.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "System Checkup 3.5". The System Checkup 3.5 program will be found very quickly. When you select System Checkup 3.5 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about System Checkup 3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Checkup 3.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iolo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove System Checkup 3.5.
8. After removing System Checkup 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong System Checkup 3.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling System Checkup 3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove System Checkup 3.5 by iolo technologies, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that System Checkup 3.5 by iolo technologies, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove System Checkup 3.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:12:42.030