System Checkup 3.5
System Checkup 3.5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 from your computeriolo technologies, LLC
. More information on iolo technologies, LLC can be found here
. Please follow http://www.iolo.com
if you want to read more on System Checkup 3.5 on iolo technologies, LLC's web page. System Checkup 3.5 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling System Checkup 3.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.84 MB (6123928 bytes) on disk and is labeled SystemCheckup.exe.
System Checkup 3.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.95 MB (13579056
bytes) on disk.
- SystemCheckup.exe (5.84 MB)
- uninstscu.exe (7.11 MB)
The current web page applies to System Checkup 3.5 version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other System Checkup 3.5 releases:
...click to view all...
System Checkup 3.5 is an application released by the software company iolo technologies, LLC. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove System Checkup 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate System Checkup 3.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "System Checkup 3.5". The System Checkup 3.5 app will be found very quickly. After you select System Checkup 3.5 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about System Checkup 3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for System Checkup 3.5:
- The software company is: http://www.iolo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall System Checkup 3.5.
8. After removing System Checkup 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of System Checkup 3.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing System Checkup 3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove System Checkup 3.5 by iolo technologies, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that System Checkup 3.5 by iolo technologies, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove System Checkup 3.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 19:38:13.810