System Checkup 3.5
System Checkup 3.5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 from your systemiolo technologies, LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on iolo technologies, LLC. More information about the program System Checkup 3.5 can be seen at http://www.iolo.com
. System Checkup 3.5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup directory, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for System Checkup 3.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.85 MB (6137712 bytes) on disk and is called SystemCheckup.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in System Checkup 3.5. They take 12.98 MB (13611304
bytes) on disk.
- SystemCheckup.exe (5.85 MB)
- uninstscu.exe (7.13 MB)
This data is about System Checkup 3.5 version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other System Checkup 3.5 versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe
System Checkup 3.5 is an application released by iolo technologies, LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate System Checkup 3.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "System Checkup 3.5". The System Checkup 3.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click System Checkup 3.5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding System Checkup 3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Checkup 3.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iolo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove System Checkup 3.5.
8. After uninstalling System Checkup 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of System Checkup 3.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing System Checkup 3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove System Checkup 3.5 by iolo technologies, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that System Checkup 3.5 by iolo technologies, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove System Checkup 3.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:20:47.767