System Checkup 3.5
System Checkup 3.5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 from your systemiolo technologies, LLC
. Further information on iolo technologies, LLC can be found here
. Please follow http://www.iolo.com
if you want to read more on System Checkup 3.5 on iolo technologies, LLC's page. System Checkup 3.5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove System Checkup 3.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SystemCheckup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.99 MB (6281912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with System Checkup 3.5. They occupy about 13.25 MB (13895072
bytes) on disk.
- SystemCheckup.exe (5.99 MB)
- uninstscu.exe (7.26 MB)
The current web page applies to System Checkup 3.5 version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other System Checkup 3.5 versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling System Checkup 3.5 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\iolo\System Checkup
System Checkup 3.5 is an application released by the software company iolo technologies, LLC. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall System Checkup 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase System Checkup 3.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate System Checkup 3.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "System Checkup 3.5". If it exists on your system the System Checkup 3.5 program will be found very quickly. After you click System Checkup 3.5 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about System Checkup 3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for System Checkup 3.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.iolo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iolo\System Checkup\uninstscu.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove System Checkup 3.5.
8. After uninstalling System Checkup 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of System Checkup 3.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling System Checkup 3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove System Checkup 3.5 by iolo technologies, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that System Checkup 3.5 by iolo technologies, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove System Checkup 3.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 09:42:44.123